Salmon Salad with Homemade Vinaigrette
I don’t know about you, but I love a good salad for lunch and/or dinner. I am always trying to one up my salads because honestly, who likes boring salads? If you feel the same way then please continue reading to check out my very delicious Salmon Salad with my own homemade Vinaigrette dressing!
- Power greens (Spinach, Arugula, Chard)
- 1 Salmon
- White Wine Vinegar
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- In a container combine: Salt, Pepper, Balsamic Vinegar, Honey & Dill.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Make sure to get marinade both sides of the fillet and let that marinade overnight.
- The next day bake it at 325 degrees for about 10-15 mins. Depending on the size of the salmon it may take longer or even shorter.
Homemade Lemon & Dill Vinaigrette:
In a small bowl combine the following:
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of EVOO
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of White Wine Vinegar
- Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- A dash of Dill
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Then add together the power greens, salmon and vinaigrette. I have also added chickpeas, which pair very well with this salad. Now the power greens I use may be different than what you may choose. Everyone has different taste & like certain things.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and if you try it, please let me know in the comments below