Good morning everyone!! Today I have another great item to review which this one im very excited about! I am actually on a diet right now, trying to eat less meat and just trying to stay healthy so I was very excited when I was picked to review this ebook! This ebook has some really great tips & recipes in it that I just can’t wait to share with you, so let’s get to it!! 🙂
by Jonathan Vine
About the Product
[from company & website]
In “Vegetarian Weight Loss” you will discover:
- How being vegetarian helps you lose weight – the scientific proof is all there, being vegetarian will make you lose weight!
- The health benefits of the vegetarian diet – all the great things you can expect to experience with this fantastic way of eating
- Vegetarian Sources Of Vitamins And Protein – this chapter is crucial if you are going to remain healthy whilst being a vegetarian!
- Foods To Eat And Foods To Avoid – an easy to read guide of all the great foods you can eat, but also the ones that you should avoid!
- Tips For Weight Loss Success – use my special tips to boost and accelerate your weight loss and good health!
- 50 delicious, mind blowing Vegetarian Weight Loss Recipes – all my very best vegetarian recipes to help you lose weight!
- And much more…
great for you?! I always knew that it was very healthy for you I just never
realized how much healthier it really was for you until now. Being a vegetarian
you consume more anti-oxidants, fiber, and more vitamins & minerals. That
sounds perfect to me, and exactly what I need! Here is another thought, once
you cut out meat, do you realize how much money you would be saving? This eBook
really opens your eyes up to all these things that you normally wouldn’t think
of! Did you know even if the food is healthy, as soon as you warm it up in the
microwave, all the nutrients get stripped away? I will not be using the
microwave from now on. I will be steaming the food or heating it up on the stove!
gives you a detailed list of what foods to stay clear from and what you need in
your diet. A lot of the things they say are good for you; you wouldn’t think
you would actually be able to eat. Plus
it explains to you what everyday foods to be careful with because a lot of
soups, salad dressings etc. are not good for you because they contain some kind
of animal product in them. You also want to make sure you are eating the right
proteins and foods that give you the vitamins, & minerals you need to keep
up your energy throughout the day.
seriously? Who doesn’t love healthy recipes?! I know I do! I did try out 2
recipes that I just thought were amazing! That’s the banana avocado smoothie
& chickpea burgers! They were actually very tasty and defiantly worth it! With the smoothie the only difference is that I did NOT use dates. Other than that they were amazing!
becoming a vegetarian but I just thought it was too difficult to follow but
this book gives you all the advice and tips you need to transition yourself
into becoming a vegetarian and tips on how to eat out, and the best part weight
so many great recipes & tips for a healthy lifestyle! 🙂