Product Review: TRUKUP India’s Best Handcrafted Masala Chai
TRUKUP India’s Best Handcrafted Masala Chai
- Fresh pure Assam Tea. Delivered at your doorstep. A 5 star category tea.
- Packed and grown in India. 100% natural best quality spices Cardamom, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves sourced from Kerala.
- Single Estate tea. Halmari – With a legacy of 100 years of experience. Best tea garden in India and ranked amongst top 9 of the world. Halmari is 100% rainforest alliance compliant. Highest awarded garden in the last 20 years.
- Each 100 gm pack makes around 50-55 cups of aromatic flavour tea. Can be served with or without milk.
- Packed in Double Air Sealed Zipper pouch to protect freshness, aroma and flavor of tea.
I have been a coffeeholic for quite some time now that I forgot how much I love tea, that is, until now! This tea has the perfect combination of flavors including: Cardamom, Cloves, Black Pepper, Sweet Cinnamon. You can add anything you like to it as well, but I prefer not to because it takes away from the taste of the tea. This tea has a sweet yet dark taste that it makes it so addicting. Also I wouldn’t want anything to mask the beautiful aroma that the tea let’s off. I don’t know how else to describe it but that it reminds me of fall back in New Jersey. The aroma takes me back to the leaves changing colors, the brisk cold wind against my face and the warmth of a fire place. I am just in love with this tea. It was so easy to make too! All I did was add one cup of hot water and about 2 1/2 teaspoons of the tea. I did have to use a coffee filter (as seen in the picture above) due to the fact that the tea leaves/spices were very tiny that it was falling through the holes of the tea leaf holder that comes with my tea cup. So I would recommend that to everyone who may have the same problem.
My mother tried it with milk and she absolutely loved it. So for all of you who like to dress up your tea I don’t see why you can’t do the same with this one!