- 1 box of Pasta (any kind
- 1 lb of Boneless Chicken
- 1 cup of halved cherry tomatoes
- a handful of scallions, diced
- 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/4 cup of Bacon Bites
- 2 tbs of Pesto
- 1 tbs Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tbs of Balsamic Vinegar
TOTAL TIME: 40
- As you have your pasta boiling, add Olive Oil
into a saucepan.
- Season Chicken with dill, thyme, and adobo and
then cut up into one inch cubes.
- After the chicken is cooked, mix in the pesto,
balsamic vinegar, cherry tomatoes, & scallions (but make sure to save
some for the end for garnish)
- Drain the pasta and put it back into the pot.
- Add the chicken mix into the pot with the pasta.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of cheese and stir it up.
- Add pasta into baking dish.
- Sprinkle bacon bits on top of dish along with the
rest of the cheese.
- Broil on HIGH for 5 mins or until cheese is
- Take out, garnish with more scallions and serve!