Royal Rose Hydrating Serum
About the Product:
[taken from website]
Royal Rose Hydrating Serum – A lightweight serum that boosts moisture and resilience while soothing and calming the skin.
This Hydrating & Nourishing Serum Will:
– Deeply moisturize skin
– Provide antioxidant protection
– Soothe & nourish dry skin
– Smooth skin tone & texture
– Boost skin radiance
Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results.
– Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.
– Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne..
– Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin’s moisture.
– Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.
– Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.
– Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores.
I have been trying out and reviewing Valentia products for quite some time now and I have yet to be disappointed! It works perfectly with my sensitive skin and it doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy and nasty. Even the odor is bearable which is a huge plus in my book! If you are looking for serum that’ll help make you feel young again and help clear up those sunspots (or in my case.. acne) look no further!
You can click here or the pictures above to be directed to the website to purchase this amazing serum!
**I was given this product for free by the company for my absolute 100% opinion. I was in no way coerced into saying what I said or how I feel. My opinions are my own, and I will not recommend a product to viewers if I do not like it.**
***Sponsored post by Brandbacker