Have you ever used #TopHatter?!

Have you ever used Top Hatter? Do you even know what it is? Keep on reading to find out!

About Top Hatter:

Tophatter is the world’s fastest, most entertaining marketplace, with live online auctions every day in a wide variety of categories. Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital and SV Angel. They are based in Palo Alto, with offices in San Francisco and Shanghai, China.

My Review:

Are you looking to find items at a cheap, convenient way? Then Top Hatter is your game! It is the easiest way to buy almost anything. Its fun and frustrating at the same time. LOL It’s an online LIVE auction that sells almost anything. You don’t know what will be up for grabs next!

I was lucky enough to find these great finds at a very low price:
[and thats before the discount I was given to review this site]

beaded bracelet
owl necklace

I was trying to win some other items but as soon as I thought I got it someone else grabbed it! (hence the frustrating part haha)
But honestly it is so easy to use, just click bid on what you want and go from there! It’s so much fun, especially when you are winning! I think I found myself yelling at my computer a few times.. LOL But you should absolutely check it out!

This is a sponsored post by Brandbacker
**I was given this product for free by the company for my absolute 100% opinion. I was in no way coerced into saying what I said or how I feel. My opinions are my own, and I will not recommend a product to viewers if I do not like it.**

1. kellyhutchinson37920

July 5, 2017 at 9:14 pm

I had not heard of TopHatter before. I do love a good online auction though! I need to check this out!

2. Katrina Ellen

July 5, 2017 at 6:24 pm

I have never used this before but it sounds amazing! I am definitely going to be checking this out.

3. NYC Single Mom (@NYCSingleMom)

July 4, 2017 at 11:27 pm

I am somewhat fascinated by Top Hatter’s being funded by so many VCs. There must be something there so I will check it out.

4. Kathy

July 4, 2017 at 2:32 pm

I’ve never even heard of TopHatter before. This is my first time hearing about it. Sounds like I need to check it out though!

5. Rebecca Swenor

July 4, 2017 at 11:16 am

I have heard of Tophatter but never checked it out before. It sounds like a great place to shop and bid. I love your owl necklace and your beaded bracelet. Thanks for sharing the information and your awesome wins.

6. Adaleta Avdić

July 4, 2017 at 3:50 am

Well that sounds cool! i have never used it before but sounds like i should check it out 🙂

7. Dogvills

July 4, 2017 at 2:44 am

Did you just say cheap items? Then this site is for me. The owl necklace is adorable!

8. Claudia Krusch

July 4, 2017 at 2:33 am

I have never heard of Tophatter before. I love that owl necklace. I will have to give it a try.

9. Ashley

July 4, 2017 at 1:30 am

This is the first I’m hearing about Tophatter. It sounds like an interesting concept, and definitely worth checking out.

10. Marcie W.

July 3, 2017 at 10:06 pm

This is the first I am hearing of TopHatter, but it sounds like a super fun shopping experience! The variety of items they offer is awesome and I really appreciate that bidding is free.

11. robin rue

July 3, 2017 at 9:10 pm

Live auctions? How did I not know about this site. It sounds awesome. I need to check it out.

12. Jeni

July 3, 2017 at 7:20 pm

TopHatter is a great website. You don’t hear much about these days. I sort of forgot it was still around.

13. Joely Smith

July 3, 2017 at 6:41 pm

It has been ages since I have used TopHatter but I have used it! I agree – TONS of fun and some frustration but it’s a cool challenge too – good frustration for the most part lol unless I really wanted something and didn’t get it haha!

14. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle

July 3, 2017 at 5:07 pm

I haven’t used TopHatter in a while, but your post reminded me of why I used to love it. I need to get back there and see what kind of awesome they’ve got going on.