Must have beach essentials && GIVEAWAY!!! #thirtyone
I know it’s almost the end of summer for most people but I still believe this needed to be said. Plus who doesn’t love a GIVEAWAY?!
I know a lot of people who have Thirty-One products and some even sell them. I have purchased a few things over the years && have never been disappointed with what I bought. So there’s no surprise at just how excited I was when I was offered a chance to review these two amazing bags from Thirty-One! All opinions in this blog are 100% my own and in no way have been fabricated.
Gorgeous isn’t it?! I am just so in love with this tote it’s not even funny! This holds just as much maybe even more than the New Day Tote.
Just as durable as well, I guess it’s a Thirty-One thing 😉
5 Must Have Beach Essentials!!
|Retail price: $68|
- Water: Hydration is a must! Especially if your going to be in the sun for hours, don’t want to pass out do you? I know I sure wouldn’t!
- Suntan Lotion: In my case, 4 spf tanning lotion but that’s the Greek in me! Others might want to stick to a higher level of lotion. I don’t want anyone burning in that beautiful sun.
- Food: Now if your going to be out at the beach for a good amount of hours you’re going to get hungry. So having a lunchbox full of goodies on hand is an absolute necessity!
- Headphones: Since I tend to tan rather then burn I love to layout and whats better than laying out? Listening to music! I am a huge music buff and I love relaxing to some Johnny Cash and Bob Marley while laying out in the sun. But not everyone likes the same music as me so headphones are a must when listening to my music.
- Beach Bag: Last but so not least! You need a beach bag to put everything in right? Thanks to Thirty-One I had a beautiful bag to use!
Now it’s GIVEAWAY time!!