Come and Support PINK October!

Good afternoon my fellow readers/bloggers!

Please join me and Glamulet in creating awareness all October long for Breast Cancer!

About the Company

Glamulet is a jewelry company that specializes in Charms. They launched in 2014 and have been proudly satisfying customers all over the globe including the USA, Canada, Europe, South Africa and Asia! They have a wide range of gorgeous Charms that make it very easy for you to create your own special bracelet. Most of the charms are made of 925 sterling silver, Swarovski crystals, Murano glass and a variety of man-made/natural stones. The best part is how affordable they are! The company aims to allow every woman to express herself as she feels so making the charms/bracelets affordable is there way of helping them. Want to know how else they are helping woman out there?

By involving themselves in the Pink October Campaign!

Pink October is a campaign that aims to create awareness to as many out there about Breast Cancer. They hold different events all throughout October from 5k races to fashion shows. All money raised for these events go to Geweke’s Caring for Women Foundation! And right now Glamulet has joined the campaign by selling NEW Pink limited charms for Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Which can be purchased here

For every charm you buy from them they will donate 50% to a charity fund for breast cancer.

This is one of my favorites! So simple but beautiful and just $14.99!!

Just click the picture to be directed to where to purchase it!

I think this in such a wonderful idea and so amazing of them. I personally have never had to overcome breast cancer, but it does run in my family. My Aunt was diagnosed with it years ago, and with treatment it went away. It was until a few years ago it came back and spread. She passed on her birthday two years ago. She was one of the strongest woman I have ever known. She never let anyone know the pain she was in because she didn’t care for the sympathy. I have seen countless woman suffer from Breast cancer and some went on to fight it while others didn’t have that option. So I appreciate everyone and anyone whos comes together to support Pink October bring awareness to all about Breast Cancer.

Will you join us?

**this a sponsored post hosted by BrandBacker**

1. Christy Garrett

October 1, 2015 at 7:15 pm

I love this campaign. My mother in law had breast cancer. She is now cancer free and was lucky she caught it early.

2. Rebecca Swenor

October 1, 2015 at 5:17 pm

This is an amazing cause and it is so important for us all to get breast exams every year. Glamulet has gorgeous beads indeed and they would make great gift ideas.

3. Tatanisha Worthey

October 1, 2015 at 3:45 pm

What a great idea- I love when a company finds a way to support a great cause!

4. Becka M

October 1, 2015 at 2:10 pm

I love that they are doing that. The charms are so pretty too!

5. mail4rosey

October 1, 2015 at 9:44 am

I love that money is being raised for a good cause. And it is definitely a good cause.

6. Ashleigh Walls

October 1, 2015 at 12:27 am

It's nice to hear when a high percentage or all of the proceeds can go towards charity. My boyfriend always buys me something pink that helps charity in October.

7. Cheap Is The *New* Classy

September 30, 2015 at 10:56 pm

What a great cause. Thanks for sharing this really easy opportunity to help those in need with us.

8. Ann B

September 30, 2015 at 7:08 pm

This is a great way to raise money for cancer research. I am going to head over to the site now.

9. Ricci

September 30, 2015 at 6:10 pm

I love when companies support breast cancer research! It makes me buy from them when I usually wouldn't. I need to check out this site!!

10. Chubskulit Rose

September 30, 2015 at 5:10 pm

Breast cancer is such a scary thing to go thru. We lost 3 loved ones in the last ten years due to cancer.

11. Esme Sy

September 30, 2015 at 11:23 am

The charm bracelet is so beautiful. Cancer is terrifying and we had several cases in my family. I am definitely supporting this.

12. Anonymous

September 30, 2015 at 3:47 am

I love when companies give back like this. I especially like supporting breast cancer prevention.

13. Nancy Lustri

September 30, 2015 at 2:17 am

Beautiful charm bracelet. I think it's great when a company gives back for the cause. So important. My girlfriend passed on her birthday too (38 years old). I wonder if they try to hold on to reach their birthday.

14. Jennifer Van Huss

September 29, 2015 at 9:47 pm

What a beautiful charm! I can't think of a better organization then breast cancer to support! I love companies that give back!

15. Ronda Ogilvie

September 29, 2015 at 7:09 pm

Those charms are so cute! And 50% goes back to a charity for Breast cancer is awesome! I lost my mom to breast cancer, Awareness and early detection is key! thank you for sharing with us all!

16. Ben Butler

September 29, 2015 at 7:08 pm

I think that's such a great cause. I had to watch a good friend's mother go through breast cancer. It took her in the end, and it was a truly horrible thing.

17. Jeannette

September 29, 2015 at 6:07 pm

I really love when companies give back. This is a great cause and I am glad there are companies that will do stuff like this!

18. Masshole Mommy

September 29, 2015 at 6:03 pm

I love it when a company gives back and I especially love it when they give back to such an important cause!