Product Review: Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate 180ct
Hey everyone how are y’all doing?! I am doing great!
I have another product review for you today so let’s get to it!
Omega-3 Supreme 1400 mg Fish Oil Concentrate 180ct
About the Product:
[from the company itself]
○ Highly concentrated and pure, pharmaceutical grade (above 75% Omega-3)
○ 644/336 EPA/DHA levels (Meeting GOED standards).
○ Fish Oil concentrate made from IFOS 5-star certified fish oils (raw material).
○ Contains the minimum recommended 1,000 mg (1g) of Omega-3s per serving.
○ Sourced from wild Alaskan caught Pollock. Sustainable and certified operation by MSC.
○ USA Manufactured and laboratory tested in FDA, GMP, NSF certified facilities.
○ Molecularly distilled, clean refined and tested. ○ Easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules.
○ Enteric coated for max absorption and no fish burps.
I love taking vitamins and taking care of myself but a lot of the time I cannot stand the after taste. That’s one of the main reasons why I stopped taking them all together. BUT with Omega-3 Supreme Fish Oil, I have been taking these for a few days now and I have got to say I am extremely impressed! There’s no after taste to deal with, no nasty burps and the biggest thing I love about them is that they are so tiny!
Sometimes it is very hard to swallow pills, I know from experience with being sick & etc. My younger sister takes vitamins and always has trouble swallowing them but I had her try these & she swallowed them with ease! She takes fish oil on a regular basis and her pills are HUGE. So needless to say I may have changed her brand of Fish Oil 😉
The other great thing about this is even though it doesn’t alter your appearance on the outside like HSN does, this supports a healthy heart, brain & joints which is defiantly we all need in our lives!
I would defiantly recommend this product/brand to others!
Where to buy the product: