Week One: Great Finds Fridays!

Good Afternoon! I know I haven’t blogged in awhile, I’ve just been super busy! But I am very excited about today’s blog and if your a writer than I am sure you will love this!

[if you don’t already own it]

So today is the first week I will be starting..

*drum-roll please*

I am just so excited about this! I am always finding things that i love so much, and now I have decided to share them with you! So onto today’s great find!

“642 Things to write about”

by the SAN FRANCISCO WRITERS’ GROTTO

Topic today: Writer Finds

Location of find: Target

I am just obsessed! Each page gives you different things to write about, and the best part of it is that it makes you think outside the box! I am a writer, and right now I am writing a book but I’ve been stuck.

*Oh the joys of writers block.. blehh*

When I saw this book though, it was like a light-bulb went off in my head. Maybe this is the book that I needed! Most of the scenarios and things they ask you write about I would have NEVER thought about. I knew as soon as I read some of the scenarios that it was the book for me. I want the book im writing to be about something different, not just about me & what i have been thru but something more outside the box.

I have been writing for years, whether it be poetry, blogs or just in my journal. But I have never challenged myself as much as this book will do, and I think thats what excites me the most. Not really knowing what I am actually capable of and exploring that further.

So if you are a writer/blogger just like me i suggest you go find this book if you don’t already own it. I promise it’ll be the best $18 you spend! If my sister, who by the way doesn’t write at all, loves this book.. I highly doubt ya’ll wont be disappointed!

And thanks to this book I have decided on something else for my blog…

Things to Write About Thursdays!

Every Thursday i am going to pick one thing from the book and just write.

I have a lot of plans for myself and this blog & I hope you will follow me along with this journey!!

Answer me this:

Page One, First Scenario:

What can happen in a second

??

[comment below!]

1. Week One: Things to Write About Thursdays! – Blogging With A

February 1, 2017 at 7:00 am

[…] to week one of..  *drum roll please..* Now for all of you that have read my blog Week One: Great Finds Friday you would know what Things to Write About Thursdays is all about. [if you haven’t you […]

2. Week Two: Great Finds Friday – Blogging With A

February 1, 2017 at 6:47 am

[…] to Week Two of Great Finds Friday!  You can click here if you missed Week One, if not then welcome back! I am just very excited about this find […]

3. Franc

March 30, 2015 at 4:05 am

The book really gives you a wide range of topics for your site. It would also help open new avenues in writing to explore.

1. Angela K

April 1, 2015 at 12:47 pm

exactly!! It's def going to help me think out of the box! 🙂

4. Manu Kalia

March 30, 2015 at 1:47 am

Writing for me is just like travelling and I love writing. I'm sure that book is a huge help. Thank you for sharing

5. Ourfamilyworld

March 30, 2015 at 1:40 am

This looks like a great read. I would love to give it a try. It will be a great motivational book

6. Carmy

March 29, 2015 at 10:41 pm

Oh I WANT that book! So bummed that Target is leaving Canada

1. Angela K

April 1, 2015 at 12:49 pm

really?? Can you order it online and get it shipped to you or no? do you have paypal? I could always send you a copy if they still have it here and u can send me the money thru paypal LOL

7. Reginia Cordell

March 29, 2015 at 4:36 pm

A Kiss; a kiss can happen in a second.

8. April Decheine

March 29, 2015 at 2:44 pm

This is great, I have a content calendar that I use for my sofabfood facebook page I manage, great way to find content, this is really cool.

1. Angela K

April 1, 2015 at 12:52 pm

Whats a content calendar? Never heard of that!

9. Mhie Lee

March 29, 2015 at 2:15 pm

I'm not a pro writer but I suffer once in a while the so called "writers block".Writing a blog is not as easy that most people thought.I love reading book.

10. Amanda Simkin

March 29, 2015 at 3:19 am

I always love when I come across fun bloggy things while at Target. But then again, I think I can justify buying most things at Target under my "I need this to blog" umbrella. Oh, and what can happen in a second? Anything and everything!

Amanda

11. Chubskulit Rose

March 29, 2015 at 2:08 am

I am not a writer by profession but I love to jot my thoughts sometimes I ran out of words. I have many things to write but no time. I would like this book.

12. Joseph James

March 28, 2015 at 11:24 pm

This sounds like a great book with ideas to help unclogged the writer's flow. Creativity can found everywhere, especially in a book!

13. Mald|taH

March 28, 2015 at 10:57 pm

Yay! I want one! I could use some inspiration and blogging ideas guide. I think it would be a great source for worthwhile topics to write/blog. Thanks for sharing this.

14. Heather Jones

March 28, 2015 at 6:02 pm

It sounds like a great book! I might write a book one day. Right now, I'm just too busy.

15. The Plagued Parent

March 28, 2015 at 4:05 pm

What can happen in a second…a blink of an eye, a glimpse of a love, a new snowflake falls, lives pass.

That is a great prompt, can't wait to see what you do on Thursday!

1. Angela K

April 1, 2015 at 12:52 pm

Love your answer!! It's all so true! 🙂

16. Nico2317

March 28, 2015 at 1:09 pm

They are times when I don't know how to start, and I am glad there is a book for helping us get through it

17. Masshole Mommy

March 28, 2015 at 11:04 am

I don't think I have ever had writers block, but I know a few people that have gone through it and that sounds like a great resource for people who run out of things to write about.

18. a250fe0c-d523-11e4-be4a-9f50db3f82cc

March 28, 2015 at 8:23 am

I found this book at Target a few months ago! This is a great find and definitely kills writer's block. 🙂

Liz Leiro (CaliforniaPretty)