Happier ever after ;; version 2015

Everyday we wish for a happier ever after. I know i do. I watch my friends and family with their families and their loved ones & i wish for what they have. I try to imagine my life with that much love & joy. But life, it isn’t all fairy tales & stuff of dreams. Like the quote states.

Reality is much stormier.”

Yes I want a life of bliss, of hope, of love. So much love that i can’t breathe. But a happier ever after doesn’t exsist. Life is so much more complicated then that. Whats the point in life if it’s all sunflowers & daises? We need excitement in our lives, its how we stay alive. There is so much more to life then the constant ‘happy ever after’. Theres heart break, theres loss. And as much as all that hurts, its what keeps us alive. It’s what helps us grow.

We have to make mistakes, to learn from them. It’s what changes us. Its what strengthens us. It’s what makes us, us. Everyone gets a happier ever after. Just not the fairy tale kind. It’s our own version.

Happier ever after / version 2015 😛

Once upon a time. Happily ever after. The stories we tell are the stuff of dreams. Fairy tales don’t come true. Reality is much stormier. Much murkier. Much scarier. Reality. It’s so much more interesting than living happily ever after.

[greys anatomy]

1. Michelle Hwee

March 13, 2015 at 12:41 am

Beautifully written! Your writing style is just so inspirational to me!

2. Peachy Adarne

February 21, 2015 at 11:32 pm

It's true. Very well said. Everyone gets their Happy Ever after…just not the fairytale kind but we all become happy in the end.

3. Angelic Sinova

February 18, 2015 at 4:54 am

Nicely written! I absolutely agree that mistakes are what define us. It's our mistakes that teach us how to bounce back and rise up <3

4. Vidya Sudarsan

February 18, 2015 at 3:26 am

Interesting.. short and a sweet post.. yes, very true, we become happy when we learn and correct ourselves after making mistakes 🙂

5. valmg

February 18, 2015 at 1:41 am

Interesting read! I totally agree that we need to learn from our mistakes. I don't personally dream of a life more exciting then it is, I like the life I have.

6. Taya Elery

February 17, 2015 at 8:13 am

Oh I so agree that we do need the opportunity to make mistakes and learn. Otherwise, how do we know to do it better?

7. Penny

February 17, 2015 at 5:19 am

How fun! Glad I had a chance to read this.

8. Carly

February 17, 2015 at 5:05 am

I love this! It's funny how Happily Ever After becomes your reality and not a fairy tale!

9. Jennifer Juro

February 17, 2015 at 4:27 am

Some of my biggest mistakes are what has made my life so I regret none of them. Very great outlook on life!

10. CourtneyLynne

February 17, 2015 at 2:49 am

Omg loved your post! Very well written!!! Life is better with afew hiccups in the road. Makes things interesting;-)

11. Franc

February 17, 2015 at 2:49 am

Yes, we all get our happily ever after and it's not the fairy tale ones. We get the story that's meant for us and the one we deserve. It may not be as sweet as it is in fairy tales but it might be an better one.

12. Echo A

February 17, 2015 at 2:04 am

If everything was perfect all the time then life wouldn't be very interesting. Sometimes, the ups and downs make life more fun and the experience more fulfilling.

13. Susan Quackenbush

February 17, 2015 at 1:30 am

Great article Angie. I am learning to forgivef myself for my past so that I can have a happy future!

14. Vicki West

February 16, 2015 at 11:06 pm

This crazy little thing called life is what keeps us all ticking each day. It took many years of ups and downs to reach the point I am at in my life and I could not be happier. Keep the faith!

15. Lucky SevenTen

February 16, 2015 at 10:37 pm

Hi Angie, I agree life is so much more complicated that then happy ever after fairy tales. Life is much more colorful and that box of crayons has some dark shades in it. It's hard to appreciate the good times when you haven't weather some bad ones.

16. Marie Moody

February 16, 2015 at 9:34 pm

Ahhhhh the stuff that dreams are made of I see in my children's eyes. Happily everafter didn't come for me until I met my soulmate the man I'm married to now. He's everything I ever wanted and more. I had a rough start of it, but your life is what you make it to be. If you don't like it change it & never look back. You'll be a lot happier for it.

17. Shaney Vijendranath

February 16, 2015 at 9:30 pm

I agree with you, the fairytale books make it sound like we all need the "happier ever after" but in reality life just continues. In my opinion, You decide how you want to live and what's the "happy part". Mine was definitely having my daughter.

18. Jennifer S.

February 16, 2015 at 2:40 pm

Great post. When you think of happily ever after, you rarely think of the hardships that come before. However, if you look at any fairy tale, happily ever after never comes until you have a little misery.

19. Ashley @ Growing Up Momma

February 16, 2015 at 10:04 am

Happy ever after surely isn't fairy tales for most of us, but it can definitely be just as incredible! Hoping you find what makes you happiest in 2015, and you don't have to weather to many storms to get there.

20. Trapper Crane

February 14, 2015 at 9:22 pm

That's great Angie! Well.written!