Wishes.

Everybody wishes for something. Whether its world peace or that you hope when you get home that piece of chocolate cake is still where you left it. It doesn’t matter whether its a huge wish or just an inkling of a wish. It’s still something you want. Something you hope for. Everybody has them, but not everybody gets them.  I have them. I have a lot of wishes. Some of them minor, some of them mean the world to me. And most of those dreams will come true, one day. But in order for that to happen. In order for me to be able to say i got that i got my wish. I have to work. And I have to work very hard.

I moved to Florida before to move on. To be the person that i know i could be. To be the person I wished about on my birthdays, on my eyelashes, and on those few lucky stars. I want to go to school, and finally get a degree. I wish that one day my friends will look at me and say ‘I am so proud of you’. I wish that one day I will be able to make a difference. Whether it’s in my life, or in others and that’s the main reason why I am going back to FL.

I wish that one day I will have my own house. With my own land. A land big enough so that one day i can have a wish that I’ve wished for since I was a little girl. A horse. And when I get this house, that’s when i’ll be proud of myself. Because i’ll know that i did it on my own. That I put my hard work into everything I did to accomplish my wish.

I may be single. But I am a strong, confident, & hard-working women who will make her wishes come true.

Just you watch & see 😛

We all get at least one good wish a year, over the candles on our birthday. Some of us throw in more, on eyelashes, fountains, lucky stars. And every now and then, one of those wishes comes true. So what then? Is it as good as we’d hoped? Do we bask in the warm glow of our happiness… or do we just notice we’ve got a long list of other wishes waiting to be wished.’

[greys anatomy]

[re-post from an old blog I had before this one, I will be posting a few from an old blog that I loved & don’t want to get lost. I want them to be shared with all of you. I want them to make an impact for others rather than just being there but not shown. Hope you like!]

1. Fiona

February 17, 2015 at 1:09 pm

Beautiful post. I love reading posts like this where you can see into the heart of the blogger. I have many different wishes, my main one is for happiness.

2. Aisha Kristine Chong

February 16, 2015 at 12:47 pm

I like wishes. For me, it's important to know what you want and own it. Don't believe if it doesn't come true.. because for me, I know it will. Just faith, I guess.

3. Cher

February 15, 2015 at 8:49 pm

I think it's good to share your wishes. When you know that others know, I think it makes you work harder to make them come true.

4. Jessica Kraft

February 15, 2015 at 2:24 pm

Loved reading this post! Everyone has their own individual wishes and mine are usually for my son. The world is so scary today and I just wish I could be there to protect him forever every step of the way!

5. Geanine Cilenti-Petraglia

February 15, 2015 at 3:24 am

I almost never made wishes before having children. Now majority of my wishes is for their future, well being, and success.

6. Lisa Rios

February 14, 2015 at 6:28 pm

Such a beautiful post, loved reading it. Yes, we all have our own wishes, which are different & some being pretty unique as well. I always feel we can achieve them if we plan it to the perfection & some might turn in to dreams, but it is how life has to go!

7. Cara W

February 14, 2015 at 5:33 pm

I used to keep my wishes a secret, but later on I realize my wishes are mostly goals I long to strive for. So to help me sometimes I put my goals out there in the blogosphere so that I can get the community support to help me towards achieving them. 🙂

8. Amanda Kee

February 14, 2015 at 3:03 pm

I love this!!! I like to keep my wishes to myself but they are pretty basic. I am in college, trying my hardest to get through and I'm like UGH. I get it! Totally. We all wish for something, it's just about making sure it happens and doing everything we can to get where we wish to be in life!!! Great post!!!

9. Lisa Codina

February 14, 2015 at 1:03 pm

I truly believe that our dresm and wishes can only come true if we follow our intuition…however difficult that might be sometimes!

10. Vidya Sudarsan

February 14, 2015 at 5:45 am

Very true! We all want our wishes to come true at the same so worried that it might not.. I wish to have a positive outlook in life so that I am not afraid to wish for bigger things 🙂

11. Julie @ Director Jewels

February 14, 2015 at 5:27 am

This reminds me of an Into the Woods quote – "Do you know what you wish? Are you certain what you wish is what you want? if you know what you want, Then make a wish." Thanks for sharing!

12. Coolmoms Cooltips

February 13, 2015 at 8:57 pm

I share my wishes so I become accountable for making them come true!

I wish for so much, and I am lucky have a clean year ahead of me to make it rock

13. Mama to 5

February 13, 2015 at 8:17 pm

Everyone wishes for something – they may just be considered dreams too. Our year is starting off bad, I wish for it to get better!

14. Andrea Ata

February 13, 2015 at 6:35 pm

Love your writing style! I was left transfixed on your words, questioning what I myself wish for!

15. Deb

February 13, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Beautiful post, Angie! I adore hearing what comes from the heart, it touches and makes a connection. We're are all about following our wishes and dreams, it is what life is about, love and living to the fullest. Life is short, we say, let's go for "it!"

16. Ashley @ Growing Up Momma

February 13, 2015 at 1:53 pm

Oddly enough, I too moved to FL to become the woman I wished to be. Though I didn't find her there, I did begin to create her- and now, five years from my last day in sunny Orlando, I can truly say that moving to Florida was the very beginning of a wish fulfilled. I wish the same for you, whether it is in Florida or back wherever home may be for you- don't give up! xo

17. Angelic Sinova

February 13, 2015 at 6:35 am

Love this! I definitely wish for a lot of things but I also put in the hard work to make those wishes/dreams come true! It's important to go for things you really want and not just wait for them to happen! Grant your own wishes <3

18. spiffykerms

February 13, 2015 at 6:23 am

I like to keep my wishes secret, because I will get disapointed if they don't come true. Maybe one day I will share it with the world, but I'm crossing my fingers for my 2015 wish though!