Celestial Seasonings Taste Test!

Celestial Seasonings Taste Test

Do you love tea as much as me? If so try out Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane!!

I am a huge tea fan and I just want to thank Influenster soo much for sending me 2 tea bags of

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane because it is amazing!! I gave one tea bag to my sister who loved it just as much and I will be going out and buying many more. One just wasn’t enough! The aroma from the tea is so relaxing & calming, and the taste just makes it 10x’s better. It has a hint of candy cane flavor that isn’t over powering but just right. I would recommend this to any tea lover!!

Until next time.. xoxo

-ninjette!

Do you like to try products for free? Would you be willing to do just that & review the product? Then let me know! I can send you a referral link to Influenster and all other websites I get products from! All you have to do is try the product out and let everyone (including the website you got the product from) how you liked it! Just comment below with your email address (or just email me directly) and I can send you referrals!! 🙂

1. Joyce Duboise

April 13, 2015 at 1:10 am

OH this sounds so delicious. I love tea and I love candy cane ANYTHING! Sounds great. Influenster is the best!

2. Hina Naz

April 13, 2015 at 12:51 am

I am not at all tea drinker. But thanks for sharing

3. Max rice

April 12, 2015 at 2:34 am

I miss drinking tea. Is this an herbal tea or regular tea? Candy cane tea sounds yummy.

4. Jacki

April 12, 2015 at 2:31 am

mmm.. I'm now craving candy canes. So thanks for that. 😉

5. Ashley Packard

April 11, 2015 at 4:07 am

I really liked this tea. It's a nice alternative to green or straight black tea.

6. Tessa Smith

April 10, 2015 at 11:14 am

I am a huge fan of candy canes! These sounds delicious!

7. Sam Sly

April 10, 2015 at 4:34 am

I grew up with Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time. I haven't tried this one but it sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

8. Katriza Luna

April 9, 2015 at 5:14 pm

that's so neat! I love candy canes! Sounds so good! Thanks!

9. Cindy Robinson

April 8, 2015 at 8:02 pm

That is awesome that the tea is candy cane flavored! That is something that I would totally try, and it would be perfect for the winter months or the morning before a test for school. Our teachers always used to give us littler candy canes to help us concentrate during testing. Thanks for the great review 🙂

10. Michelle Hwee

February 8, 2015 at 1:14 am

How cool that Celestial has candy cane flavored tea! I think Celestial is pretty well known to have different flavored teas which is great since plain tea can get boring over time. I definitely agree with you! I love the smell of peppermint, it is so calming and soothing! I actually just picked up a box of peppermint tea the other day!